Where do you watch anime?

LetTheErin

Shitlord
Thread starter #1
There are many sites & apps which allow us to watch anime such as Crunchyroll & Netflix. However there are probably great ones some of us don't even know about so where do you watch anime?

I use & highly recommend KissAnime ( http://kissanime.com/ ). It is one of the best in my opinion, no cost with great streaming quality. You can watch using Flash or HTML5 up to 1080p even on your PS4 browser.

There are a few bugs while using the PS4 browser such as it forcefully switching you to a different page in the start of an anime ep telling you to upgrade your browser to Google chrome. Just shove that away and find the ep again & it shouldnt appear for that ep again. (Happens every ep though. Not overly annoying)

Hulu is now one of the biggest providers along with crunchyroll, I used to use a million different sites but just got tired of all that crap and only use official apps now

LostInTheVoid

The Swarm Civilised Council
Staff member
High Council
Kissanime with a website extension that removes all the dumb adblock crap. Along with crunchyroll. But overall Kissanime is the best. They've also got a manga site, and a cartoon site which is pretty cool.

Steel_Cub

Shitlord
Kissanime is my #1 choice for Anime on the PS4. I love that I can use a Darklight option and being able to hide the ads.

Most underrated Anime: Hajime no Ippo
"Hajime no Ippo"

Last edited by a moderator:

LetTheErin

Shitlord
Thread starter #10
How I imagine you 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Initial D.

I even owned a replica AE86 [emoji6]

LetTheErin

Shitlord
Thread starter #15
Hulu is now one of the biggest providers along with crunchyroll, I used to use a million different sites but just got tired of all that crap and only use official apps now
I dislike crunchyroll or anything where you need to pay to get anime in good quality... Need to have a payed subscription in crunchyroll to watch HD... Kissanime just does all that for free... well atleast I think it does

LostInTheVoid

The Swarm Civilised Council
Staff member
High Council
I dislike crunchyroll or anything where you need to pay to get anime in good quality... Need to have a payed subscription in crunchyroll to watch HD... Kissanime just does all that for free... well atleast I think it does
As much as I'm a cheap bastard at least watching on Crunchyroll allows for money to spread across the industry. Then again with all the summer anime shit it might not be the best thing haha.

Crazy52

Baron
nyaa + seedbox then FTP and watch in MPC-HC as it downloads.
or watch in Kodi because it can grab stuff via FTP.

& using "16-235 to 0-255 [SD][HD]" in shaders for MPC-HC makes blacks actually black not just really dark grey.

As much as I'm a cheap bastard at least watching on Crunchyroll allows for money to spread across the industry. Then again with all the summer anime shit it might not be the best thing haha.
i think comcast "has its hands" in crunchyroll now so dont expect much.