What are the Operations you like in order from most to least? Give a brief description of why

Discussion in 'General Swarm Fuckery' started by NMtoVA, Nov 18, 2016.

1. NMtoVA Turkey

NMtoVA New Member Noble

OS X 10.11 El Capitan Chrome 45.0.2454.93
    The Ops are:
    Kaiserschlacht
    Conquer Hell
    Iron Walls
    Oil of Empires

My preference is:
    Iron Walls, Kaiserschlacht, conquer hell, and oil of empires.

Iron Walls: I love the idea of fighting uphill against a literal mountain and being forced to take 2 bunkers that are just killzones that give a glimpse of how storming the beach in WW2 must have been like.

Kaiserschalcht: By far the two most realistic maps I've ever played in a war game. The fact that almost every building becomes demolished throughout the Op just adds to the realism. The trenches are close quarters and nitty gritty and its scary to climb out of them or risk getting your head blown off.

2. dakirch United States

dakirch The Swarm Drunkest Council Staff Member High Council

Windows 10 Chrome 54.0.2840.99
    Those bunkers can be straight up rage quitting though if you get a really bad team.

3. NMtoVA Turkey

NMtoVA New Member Noble

OS X 10.11 El Capitan Chrome 45.0.2454.93
    They are difficult to take even with a good coordinated team. Thats why the additional troops are fantastic in this op specifically because they benefit both sides. If you are attacking you have more chances to take the damn bunker and if you are defending you have to stay bogged down and hear the death and explosions above you for even longer and just pray to god that your defences hold just a little bit longer. Very realistic to what a real situation like that would be like....

Just imagine it. Trapped underground. No way out. The only thing standing between you and death are the people standing next to you. Ammo running low. Constant explosions and gunfire pouring out all around you. Bodies laying all around begging for a medic. Men scrambling back and forth carrying ammunition. And just wave after wave after wave of enemy bodies hurling themselves down those steps to almost certain death constantly testing your lines for the slightest break of weakness for what seems like an eternity....

The thrill of punching through the defences is amazing after the countless tickets lost and the tireless attempts to do it....

Likewise the overwhelming relief when you finally see the last man fall and the guns and explosions stop and all is quiet in the bunker because your lines have held and your ammo is not depleted and your squad has not been wiped....

Till you hear the sound of the Airship approaching....

4. ManBearPig United States

ManBearPig Member Shitlord

iOS Mobile Safari
    Anything but oil of empires

LibertyORDeath76 likes this.
  5. Schaef6 United States

Schaef6 Matt Schaefer Noble

iOS Mobile Safari 9.0
    Kaiserschlacht because it's easy af to get 50 kills on Amiens

6. LibertyORDeath76 United States

LibertyORDeath76 New Member Commoner

Windows 8.1 Chrome 55.0.2883.87
    Conquer Hell. It is the most realistic, I believe. WWI was all about trench warfare and this map provides so many killzones and chokepoints to really show what these guys were up against. Add in the mortars from the Support option and it causes a lot of death.

7. dakirch United States

dakirch The Swarm Drunkest Council Staff Member High Council

Windows 10 Chrome 55.0.2883.87
    They really need to add more Operations as a lot of people love them but are burnt out from the same ones

8. LibertyORDeath76 United States

LibertyORDeath76 New Member Commoner

Windows 10 Chrome 55.0.2883.87
    I'm an idiot, it's Kaiserschlacht that I agree is the most realistic.