TWD S7E1

dakirch

The Swarm Drunkest Council
Staff member
High Council
Thread starter #1
The first 20min was just them milking it. Was getting frustrating. But so worth it to see Abe and Glen get clobbered. The nice tease of cutting off Rick's hand and finally Carol's hand I kept thinking they were going do it but didn't. We should see plenty of Negan for like 3 seasons. Lots of storyline from the comics to fill. And lots of cool stuff!

Click to show spoilers.

Beasty

Donator
Noble
I hated the Governor season, I stopped watching around then. I still need to watch the last two Seasons though.

GrittyMantis

Donator
Noble
I hated the Governor season, I stopped watching around then. I still need to watch the last two Seasons though.
Funny you say that, because that's exactly where I had stopped. I just couldn't wait for a week for each new episode and it just wasn't exciting enough. Then caught up to it 2 years later and it was fucking amazing binge watching all 3 seasons till i caught up to 7. Give it another go.

Beasty

Donator
Noble
Funny you say that, because that's exactly where I had stopped. I just couldn't wait for a week for each new episode and it just wasn't exciting enough. Then caught up to it 2 years later and it was fucking amazing binge watching all 3 seasons till i caught up to 7. Give it another go.
Haha yea that's legit me right now lol. That season seemed over played.

Neagan is the best villain! Plus this was true to the comics almost scene by scene