Tokyo Ghoul √A / Season 2

LetTheErin

Shitlord
Thread starter #1
I have watched the 1st season of Tokyo ghoul & thought it was pretty amazing, I enjoyed it. :D
I was planning on watching season 2 but have heard rumours that it isn't that great & acts more of a filler. Some even say to not watch it at all or atleast just watch the first few eps.

So, opinions from those who have seen it.. What would you say, watch it all, some of it or none at all?
(& obviously No spoilers :) )

.... or i'll make you count from 1000 in sevens and... well you know the rest

Last edited by a moderator:

LetTheErin

Shitlord
Thread starter #3
It's still very very good
Thats what I feel like it would be after the cliff-hanger from season 1.
Just was talking to a guy yesterday who said watch the first few.. ohh & gore being censored... A friend said that aswell sooo... yea.... Seems to be a majority say stuff like that... +1 for you for being the first person ive seen saying its good

I don't pay attention to seasons, I always watch till completion.

LetTheErin

Shitlord
Thread starter #6
Teach me your Sugoi Anime watching ways senpai!
It's like a crack addiction, lol, once you start a show don't stop watching it until it's over... That means don't go to sleep don't eat don't shower just burn through the episodes... And when it's over cry, because you feel empty inside now that it's gone.

LetTheErin

Shitlord
Thread starter #8
It's like a crack addiction, lol, once you start a show don't stop watching it until it's over... That means don't go to sleep don't eat don't shower just burn through the episodes... And when it's over cry, because you feel empty inside now that it's gone.
You speaketh the truth. I musteth carry out the task..eth

Done that once..My experience with Akame ga Kill whent like that.... 6am finished... the emptiness inside returned (; o ;)

this series had such wonderful potential and like most anime/manga it ended abruptly with the author claiming completion. When will this awfullness end?!

I have a tokyo ghoul tattoo
5 points to whoever can explain the reference
View attachment 414

Attachments

LostInTheVoid

The Swarm Civilised Council
Staff member
High Council
Reading the Manga right now far better than season 2 which is pretty different. Plus after the original manga ends it follows up in tokyo ghoul:re which is only on chapter 45 now with similar characters and new ones.