Tank montage wip

Thread starter #1
Since time immemorial, last month when I saw a bunch of other people doing it, I have dreamed of putting together a good tank montage for public display. Now, after sifting through all my old footage, I feel it is about done. I wanted to throw it on here to get some opinions on content & editing before I throw it on Reddit/forums. It's still a bit long I think, and though I'm partial to leaving in the in game comms, I'm not settled on whether to put in music or not. There are also a couple places where in the heat of victory I potentially insult all of TR, or the Japanese people, and I'm not sure how offensive they are. Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9v3BIpbpPE

Very fun. In addition to above comments maybe break it up into a few different videos so it is not so long.

Thread starter #6
You were playing as the purple spandex people in one of the clips...
10/10 for video comprehension, but how will he fare on the essay portion? :) I fool around with the other factions for probably less than 1% of my play time, so none of your guff eh? I'm NC, make no mistake.

I like that there is no music! I think its fucking hilarious when you are talking in that accent and killing people. The dialogue in combination with the kills makes this video funny as hell.