sr_shwifty Application

sr_shwifty

Commoner
Thread starter #1
What Game(s) Bring You To These Parts? Red Dead Redemption 2 for the present but I enjoy many games and would be happy to hear that many members are interested in other massively online games such as battlefield 1 or V, Destiny 2, Overwatch, Etc.

What Future Game(s) Might You Be Interested In? Cyberpunk 2077, Anthem, Days Gone, Division 2, Metro:Exodus, Ghost of Tsushima, etc.

Did You Fill Out Your Contact Details? Yes

Did You Read Our Rules? Yes

What Is Your Age? 24

What Is Your Location? United States

Tell Us A Little About Yourself I'm a student of computer science: emphasis in animation and gaming who lives in the midwest. I would consider my interests a little unusual, being things such as computer technology, videogames, comics (DC), Art (both computer aided and fine) but I also enjoy hunting every year, fishing, hiking, camping, boating, archery, etc. I'm a friendly guy with a sense of humor (almost to a fault), i know how to take a joke because i love giving them out in return. I try to be as chill as possible, just here to have fun.

How Did You Hear About Us? feeling lonely on red dead redemption 2 so i googled LFG's for the game and found you.