dakirch

The Swarm Drunkest Council
Staff member
High Council
Thread starter #1

Schaef6

Matt Schaefer
Noble
You really think the Vikings are making it to the Super Bowl when they have the worst offense in the NFL?

Vestario

Lord
NFC East
Switching to Cowboys

NFC North
Sticking with Lions

NFC South
Switching to Falcons

NFC West
Switching to Seahawks

AFC East
Switching to Patriots

AFC North
Sticking with the Steelers

AFC South
Sticking with the Colts

AFC West
Sticking with Raiders

Seahawks vs Steelers for the bowl.

Seahawks win

Schaef6

Matt Schaefer
Noble
NFC East
Switching to Cowboys

NFC North
Sticking with Lions

NFC South
Switching to Falcons

NFC West
Switching to Seahawks

AFC East
Switching to Patriots

AFC North
Sticking with the Steelers

AFC South
Sticking with the Colts

AFC West
Sticking with Raiders

Seahawks vs Steelers for the bowl.

Seahawks win
Steelers in the super bowl ???????

Vestario

Lord
sure why not, we can all live in a land of make believe and unicorns, I could have said The Lions in the Superbowl against the Pats.

Schaef6

Matt Schaefer
Noble
sure why not, we can all live in a land of make believe and unicorns, I could have said The Lions in the Superbowl against the Pats.
The lions are low key nice this year

dakirch

The Swarm Drunkest Council
Staff member
High Council
Thread starter #9
The Eagles get a first round pick no matter what
Sorry, I stand corrected.

In return, the Eagles will receive the Vikings' first-round draft pick in 2017 as well as a conditional fourth-rounder in 2018.

If the Vikings reach the NFC Championship Game this season, the conditional fourth-round pick in 2018 will become a third-round pick, according to sources. If the Vikings win the Super Bowl, it will become a second-round pick.

I meant if they reach the SB they get the 2nd round pick.

Schaef6

Matt Schaefer
Noble
Sorry, I stand corrected.

In return, the Eagles will receive the Vikings' first-round draft pick in 2017 as well as a conditional fourth-rounder in 2018.

If the Vikings reach the NFC Championship Game this season, the conditional fourth-round pick in 2018 will become a third-round pick, according to sources. If the Vikings win the Super Bowl, it will become a second-round pick.

I meant if they reach the SB they get the 2nd round pick.
Ahh okay , i see now. That's true another second rounder would be nice, especially with all of our secondary needs . It's kind of a double edge sword though, because if they get the 2nd round pick it means the first round pick isn't gonna be very good. Should be interesting haha

Schaef6

Matt Schaefer
Noble
Secondary and some WR's. O-Line probably soon. It's a rebuilding team
Very true. I'm hoping our WRs can sort themselves out and stop dropping passes. We still need a deep threat though. I don't think our O-line is all that bad with lane Johnson back and everyone healthy, but Peters is getting old so yeah we should probably pick a few up. Our CBs are just too inexperienced and untalented

Schaef6

Matt Schaefer
Noble
We are not a contender for a few years. Imagine Wentzs stats if he had Dallas's Oline/RB/Wr's lol. They would be insane.
Yeah exactly! Any average RB would look good behind that O-line, however I disagree with not being contenders for a few years. We should be contenders this year. There have only been 1 or 2 losses that were unavoidable. Stupid penalties , mistakes or bad play calling make up the others . We could easily be 7-2 right now . I think 3 teams from the NFC East will make the playoffs, and that'll make things interesting