Late July, All teams are still contenders

Vestario

Lord
Thread starter #1
So it is late July, and NFL training camps are starting. Right now all teams still have a chance to win the superbowl (at least in the minds of their fans). What are the thoughts of you the fans of your team(s).

Me being a Detroit Lions fan, as much as i like to think we can make it to the Superbowl, I know the team will be lucky to make the playoffs. With Calvin Johnson retired, hopefully the team is able to get a more balanced offense and get some run game going. They need the O-line to protect the QB better, and allow Stafford some time to get the ball to all his offensive targets.

I say the Lions will be third in the division this year (again).

Lets here what others think of their team(s)

Colts fan here! Im excited for this season since last season was a bust with injuries. They didnt make huge moves but had a solid draft with hopes of having a better o line to protect luck. The division as a whole is getting better but i think the colts will be able to sqeak out 1st and if not they will be a wildcard.

Vestario

Lord
Thread starter #4
Colts fan here! Im excited for this season since last season was a bust with injuries. They didnt make huge moves but had a solid draft with hopes of having a better o line to protect luck. The division as a whole is getting better but i think the colts will be able to sqeak out 1st and if not they will be a wildcard.
Well I don't think the 18 mil given to Brock Osweiler was a smart move by Houston, and with most teams double teaming Watt (which they need to do), I think they will be second (behind Indy). The Titans, i think need another two years (maybe 1 depending on the draft next year) to be contenders. Jacksonville, well they are on the upswing, and could be a challenge if they are able to get off to a good start.

Vestario

Lord
Thread starter #5
Eagles fan and excited for the future just not the next few years lol. I think the league is wide open this year. Anyone can take it
Yea, have some cleaning up to do (3 QB's making a whole lot of cash).

BlasterMaster

Shitlord
Packers fan since I was about 7. Still would like to see them do great things. But I would like to see the Panthers finish what they started too. Like him or not, Cam is fun to watch.

Vestario

Lord
Thread starter #8
Brady going come back from suspension and light it up though

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
My youngest is a Pats fan, and he agrees with you (as do I) Tom will come back and he will be pissed.

Vestario

Lord
Thread starter #9
Packers fan since I was about 7. Still would like to see them do great things. But I would like to see the Panthers finish what they started too. Like him or not, Cam is fun to watch.
Boo, Hiss, the evil packers fan (fingers are up in the cross position).

What i like about Cam is that he has fun out there, enjoys the games when he is winning, not so much when they are losing, but at least he has fun.

MAFIAxMaverick

Shitlord
Well if the Rams don't make it past the wild card round in the playoffs this year Fisher is gone. So I think it's safe to say Fisher is gone.

GLORY GLORY IT'S TODD GURLEY BITCHES

Boo, Hiss, the evil packers fan (fingers are up in the cross position).

What i like about Cam is that he has fun out there, enjoys the games when he is winning, not so much when they are losing, but at least he has fun.
Heheheh not a fan of the packers ehy? Did you leave Minnesota to move to Canada :p

He is a ton of fun to watch for sure, and he wears his emotions on his sleeves for sure. People say it is childish, it is human. When you get pumped for something and it falls apart people get mad or sad and upset. Some people may hide it better but who cares. One of my favorite QB's to watch was Kordell Stewart and Cam reminds me a lot of him. It helps that Gus Malzon is a family friend and he was at Auburn coaching Cam, so seeing Cam rise to be one of the great QBs of our time is also a nod to a family friend and great coach.

Vestario

Lord
Thread starter #13
Heheheh not a fan of the packers ehy? Did you leave Minnesota to move to Canada :p
Nope have never been an American, you know being a jealous lions fan and all the success that the packers have had in the division and league.

Ah yes, the Lions. They certainly have not been very successful in awhile. Stay true, their time shall come!

I have no team.. stupid NFL took my crappy Rams and gave them back to LA.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk