Infantry Tourny

Thread starter #1
Dont care about payment either, but Id like to do it. Only problem is getting 12 guys together.

Sent from my N861 using Tapatalk

Thread starter #4

skullthrone

Shitlord
depending on when ti is i may be down

I'd be up for medicing the shit out of that. Again, depending on what time it would go down

Thread starter #7
Wanted to say that the past couple nights of 'infantry practice" have been some of the most fun I've had on foot in a while. Good turnout and good teamwork. The fight at NC Arsenal was huge and chaotic but we did great. Wish I would have recorded a bit of it too.

Raider1one

Lord
If you need a medic im down

Thread starter #9
My guess is we'll need lots of HAs and medics, an engi, and an infiltrator. Maybe one or two LAs.

The bases will be the construction sites on Hossin, so I suggest we familiarize ourselves with them since we hardly ever get to play there.
Actually, I'd love to have our own little internal scrimmage at one of those bases.

Another thing, if we get put up against another NC team in one of the matches, we may have to play a round as one of the other factions, so it might be wise to get an alt to BR 15 and cert out a class.

You guys have done some infantry runs already? Damn, I need to get in game more often.

Hey, glad to hear its turning out well, I pretty much play the game for vehicle warfare exclusively, although of course i help out on foot when needed. If you need another let me know, but if it could be filled with a more infantry focused player it would better serve the group for sure.

Let me know.

Thread starter #12
Nothing scheduled, just running infantry focus with more coordination than usual for a couple hours with the people we have on. We usually have a pretty nice group by 7-8 pm est.

Nothing scheduled, just running infantry focus with more coordination than usual for a couple hours with the people we have on. We usually have a pretty nice group by 7-8 pm est.
Ahhh. I don't get home from work until just after midnight eastern, and I'm in school right now so I've really only got a couple of days I can be up after I get home. It is usually, get home from work, get four hours of sleep and head off to school. Then it is straight from school to work and the process just keeps on.

As always, I'm interested and will be late to the party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I can help out I will definitely. What would the backup faction be? TR?

Raider1one

Lord
Im down to do whatever i can to help, but i dont have the time to create and level an alt guy tragically

I'm also interested. I mainly run engy or HA when playing infantry but my medic class is certed as well. I'm up for running any roll with you guys.

Tito

I am down. who is submitting the the roster and what alt do we plan on using. I would only have time to cert one class and would need to know what class is needed

Thread starter #19
I am down. who is submitting the the roster and what alt do we plan on using. I would only have time to cert one class and would need to know what class is needed
I'm guessing we'll use VS since several of us have VS alts started already, and we used VS in our internal 3 v 3 yesterday. Classwise, I think we'll be needing lots of HAs and medics. We've got a couple dedicated engis participating already, and an infiltrator. I don't know who is submitting the roster yet, but the deadline isn't till the 29th.

Tito

I'll start working on one tomorrow

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'd be willing if i could make my work schedule work out

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

Thread starter #22
I had an apt gif to describe your participation as Light assault last night Rat, but I'm too dumb to imbed it. So instead I'll textually reenact the scene and hope the reference is caught...

WILDCARD BITCHES! YEEEEE HAW!

Everybody did great last night in the scrimmage. Dominated the first round. Second and third were closer but I still think we might have gotten them too. I watched Chef's footage of the third round; it was fun hearing their comms. I had a great time and hope everyone else did too. It looks like this could become a regular feature.

Later I'll post my footage (all of round one, 80% of two, and about 50% of three) in case anyone wants to see it.

I can do LA, if we're running that, else HA. I'd need more practice on medic.

I'm guessing we'll use VS since several of us have VS alts started already, and we used VS in our internal 3 v 3 yesterday. Classwise, I think we'll be needing lots of HAs and medics. We've got a couple dedicated engis participating already, and an infiltrator. I don't know who is submitting the roster yet, but the deadline isn't till the 29th.
Damn and my only decent alt is TR. Oh well, guess I better start farming some noobs on Koltyr in some spandex.

Edit: I'll cert the HA class as well for VS, just a heads up.

Can run either medic or heavy

I can run either engie or LA or heavy pretty well. I will have to check my VS character to see what I am certed for

Would like to see the footage West. Thanks. I watched night before last feed from Chef already.

If we are doing VS, I'll have to get on and recert and everything. Let me know what we need. I have the most experience as a medic though

Thread starter #31
Thread starter #33
We need to get the roster in. I've started a list of people who've expressed interest, played in the scrims, or reluctantly agreed to be an alternate if someone can't make it. If you want to be on the list but aren't, or vice versa, let me know. Hopefully there will be a tournament, I hear only two teams have actually submitted rosters, but even if there isn't we'll keep doing scrims.

Doublevibes
Blackopal
AttackRat
Smalls
Skullthorn
Kinsei
Grand007
WestboundNixon
Shalon
Dryoc
Greyknight373
Synopsis
Buttjeans
Megabear
Raincross
Marauder329
Tito21
Ropkins
Bobbysugar
Porkchop
RoyalEngineer
Raider1one
Blatermaster
Flipmode
Cottonmouth

Sounds great to me. The only days I cannot attend are March 4th and 5th.

We need to get the roster in. I've started a list of people who've expressed interest, played in the scrims, or reluctantly agreed to be an alternate if someone can't make it. If you want to be on the list but aren't, or vice versa, let me know. Hopefully there will be a tournament, I hear only two teams have actually submitted rosters, but even if there isn't we'll keep doing scrims.

Doublevibes
Blackopal
AttackRat
Smalls
Skullthorn
Kinsei
Grand007
WestboundNixon
Shalon
Dryoc
Greyknight
Synopsis
Buttjeans
Megabear
Raincross
Marauder327
Tito21
Ropkins
Bobbysugar
Porkchop
RoyalEngineer
Raider1one
Blatermaster
Flipmode
Cottonmouth
Marauder329 9 singular

I'm still interested, but I haven't been able to make even one practice. I should be an alternate at best, especially since I expect the matches would start earlier than the 11:30 pm EST I'm usually able to sign on.