Fri Ops / Sat Joint Ops

dakirch

The Swarm Drunkest Council
Staff member
High Council
Thread starter #1
So discussing with some of the PS2 guys I have decided to casually get back into PS2 maybe once a week. Since Fridays are OPS and Saturdays are Joint Ops I was seeing if any old timers would like to hop back into PS2 once every so often!

I have more free time now that the festival season in New Orleans is over. So I will be able to play more often. My only issue is that I work every weekend.

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

skullthrone

Shitlord
lol i may reinstall and hop back on too

dakirch

The Swarm Drunkest Council
Staff member
High Council
Thread starter #4
I know some of us are still anti - dbg or bitter towards DBG but I'm hoping we can work on making the community one again and recapture some of those amazing moments we had during closed beta and first few weeks of launch.

skullthrone

Shitlord
I know some of us are still anti - dbg or bitter towards DBG but I'm hoping we can work on making the community one again and recapture some of those amazing moments we had during closed beta and first few weeks of launch.
yeah if we can get any of that back it would be pretty sweet. I remember one of the first nights playing once lots of people got on and taking a huge base then immediately having to defend it again. It was sweet and so much different than any other shooter where once you win thats it.

Steel_Cub

Shitlord
I am open to jumping back into planetside with the whole team. manbearpig and portugeese included.

skullthrone

Shitlord
actually I changed my mind. Ill only come back if xaiver does

LetTheErin

Shitlord
Im up for it. Will need to see how things are scheduled since I've plans this weekend

BlasterMaster

Shitlord
Count me in.

Most nights we are on to some capacity or another recently we have found the glories of drifter jets c4 and valks and been having a blast with that

Nicmizzle

Staff member
Shitlord
ALLLLLLLLLLLLL THE ROCKETS. Ill be around for saturday.

skullthrone

Shitlord
Ill probably wont be on till late this weekind gotta work till 10 everynight

I'll be on tonight, perpetually trying to figure out how to play the game

https://youtu.be/02ZS99a8aQc
I had to post it here too lol

Basically, if you get on, you will probably be in the next cinematic.

Im going to make them longer, not sure If I want to add commentary because I dont have a very good mic for it. Mostly all of my captures have been unscripted but I would like to get some massive convoy/Air Force footage in future episodes.

So basically the Phoenix Rocket Launcher is what I use as a camera, and with the UI toggle activated; you can easily switch between recording footage and defending yourself from hostiles.

sent from my Sony Xperia Z3

Steel_Cub

Shitlord
Played for over an hour today. Was very relaxing taking out magriders one after the other with my reaver.

Sounds good. We have a pretty dedicated group that plays every weekend, including the JSOC boys and other decent outfits.

I still have hours of footage to filter through from the last few Ops nights. The ps4 makes it extremely easy to capture exactly what you need.

However, i hear that the PS4 Neo is coming sooner than we think. I would love for it to have a 1080P game capture card built into it. Would be a good upgrade from the 720P that the current ps4 has.

Share Factory is pretty intuitive once I got used to it, so I prefer to do all of my editing straight from the console.

[youtube]9rJYXMVnFVI[/youtube]

Episode 1: Joint Ops

[youtube]11NVZlmcSvE[/youtube]

NCTV Commercial

Great job on the continent lock last night guys. It was such a close one