Copyright Reminder

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dakirch, Apr 27, 2015.

1. dakirch United States

dakirch The Swarm Drunkest Council Staff Member High Council

The Swarm, Get Buzzed, "TS" Logo, "The Swarm" Text Logo and "The Swarm" Wasp Emblem Logo are trademarked(info below) and solely owned by myself. This serves as a reminder that none of which are to be used under any circumstance without my written permission on these forums. That means permission must be granted by me, dakirch, on these forums. Without my written permission the logo is to not be used, ever. Under DCMA rules you are required to remove any website that uses any of the artwork/logo's. Failure to do so will result in 2 steps. 1) Contacting host(s) where artwork is used to remove. 2) Proceeding with a copyright lawyer.

Both steps can be avoided with your total cooperation.

Curious what I own? The following logos/artwork have belonged in my sole custody since April 2015 and I can supply any documents in pdf format should an event arise.

copyright.png
    Untitled-323423.png

AS SHOWN BELOW THIS NOTICE WAS POSTED AND DATED APRIL 27, 2015

As is such, DCMA/Copyright notices have been issued in the past and content has been removed from those websites. While examples will not be linked due to the private nature of these cases any effort to mimic or steal my artwork will result in aggressive DCMA Take Down Notices.

Trademark - The Swarm (Merch, Logos and Likeness) are currently pending the Trademark approval process and this will be updated when it is completed and processed. This process includes submitting examples of work (Logo, Printed Material, ETC) and working with lawyers while submitting all documents to the Trademark Office.