BF1 Fall Update notes

Quack

Shitlord
^Those are the notes from the 10/24 patch.

Cartboy's link didn't work for me either at first, but now it does, and those are the current patch notes.

LeHuskyGamer

IW G.O.A.T
Merch Member
Lord
Donator

Quack

Shitlord
Wow, that's a lot of patch notes. The only two bugs that I've noticed that weren't in the list (at least I didn't catch them) were not being able to sprint from prone, and spawning into the airship and immediately dying every time, and therefore not being able to move it.

danofthedeep

The Swarm High Council
Damn, that's a lot of patch notes! Awesome stuff!

Raider1one

Lord
It's live!

Marmmar

Noble
Niceeeee, these enhancements will hopefully make the game run much much smoother.

Steel_Cub

Shitlord
Was put into a custom 12on12 CQ from quickmatch. Slow af, really need DiceLA to adjust that and not put me in custom games anymore.

SUEZ is far worse post patch. Before, 1 team would dominate the flags and the match came down to mostly tickets from kills, so it was still possible to win the game with no captured points. The addition of flags doesn't change the flow of the game and only helps the dominating team even more now. Worst, Map, Ever!

Shotsguns seem to have gotten a spread increase and I heard from some people that you can sprint from a prone position now.

Haven't had much time to test out the new weapon adjustments for support but from the short time I used the LMGs, the control on the recoil feels a lot more manageable.

dakirch

The Swarm Drunkest Council
Staff member
High Council
Operations. All they had to do was maybe increase tickets on 64 Attackers. No need to change time it took to cap a flag. Add more AA guns for defenders. That fucking bunker make it so you could maybe bust the bunker open after awhile so it wasn't a stalemate.

Quickmatch can throw you in a NO MEDICS, LMGS ONLY, 12 VS 12 CONQUEST NO RESPAWN TIMER 800% TICKETS match. lol

They did a lot of great things on this patch but some were silly decisions.

Last edited:
Everywhere... Ive been trying to finish up this nightmare house I'm rehabbing. We left the country for two weeks to go to AU and NZ. Life's been just crazy. I did make it on for the bf1 gathering the last two Fridays. I'm thinking Thursday night is a good night to get a group together those week.

dakirch

The Swarm Drunkest Council
Staff member
High Council
Ok so operations.....they need to get rid of capping the flags faster. Before I could respawn the points would be gone. That would be my first improvement. Also some maps need to be thought out better for a fair fight. An enemy shouldn't be able to hole up in a bunker for 1 hour and eat away your tickets every time. There has to be another way to get in like blowing it the fuck apart.

Nicmizzle

Staff member
Shitlord
they should throw two flags on suez over to the side.