Become a MEME LORD Contest

dakirch

The Swarm Drunkest Council
Staff member
High Council
Thread starter #1
We have added a new bot to discord that High Council can make link posts to the forums.

Example

@LostInTheVoid posted this trailed in #movies on Discord. With a quick emoji from the admins it was posted to the forums. We edited the thread title and bam! We can do this on every channel. News, General, RDR2, ImNotSober, MemeLife, ETC

This is where it gets fun.

Become a MEME LORD

• Post your best meme's in #memelife on discord. We will have the bot add them to the forums.
  • Goto the forums and memelife forums and click like on all the meme's you like
  • You must take part in liking meme's.
  • If a meme is weak put the weak symbol (adding an addon so we can use reactions)
  • The person with that months hottest MEME become MemeLord for the entire month on Discord
  • They also will get some sort of prize
  • The person with the weakest meme becomes WeakMemeShitTurd for the entire month on Discord
  • Anything posted in #weakmeme does not count
Contest ends 11:59pm EST the last day of the month. Winner gets the discord title and $20 you call it gift card.

How do I take part?

• Post your memes in discord
  • Make sure admins get it added, which they will
  • Head to forums and like the memes you think are hot. Again, you must do this or you will be DQ'd. Bitch.
  • Pray you can become MEMELORD over Mac.

Last edited:

dakirch

The Swarm Drunkest Council
Staff member
High Council
Thread starter #2
You can now rate threads 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest.) At end of the month all meme's will be put into that months archive and you will have a few days to rate the memes. But do it before to stay ahead. The highest rated average meme wins. The lowest rated meme loses.

Quack

Shitlord
How does voting work? All I see is a green number in a circle that I can click on.

Quack

Shitlord
There's what I see, how do I vote?